CVS Score!

Leave a Comment
It's that time in the year where CVS has their 50%-75% off sale! My CVS store unfortunately doesn't have everything marked yet, and I was in for a quick trip when I picked up these two products. 
This past week Physicians Formula was buy one get one 50% off, so of course I couldn't pass up getting these guys for an even better price. Unfortunately, I do not have the receipt anymore but I know I didn't pay anymore that $7 for these two items!

I'm looking forward to opening these guys and testing for a review, so be on the look out for that! 
Do any of you plan on hitting up the CVS sale? If so, leave me a comment and let me know what you're wanting to score! :-)

Shown in picture
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Pink
Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Face Powder in Highlighter


Tid Bits

  • This past week has been nothing but papers. I just turned my last one in this morning and I could not be happier.
  • Going to my boyfriends for Thanksgiving this year! My college has a football game on black Friday that the band has to be at, and my drive home is a little further than his so this is just how things worked out.
  • I have become obsessed with Tim Hortons Caramel Lattee Supreme's.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment