Happy New Years + Festive Eye Look!

Leave a Comment
Hello lovely readers! I love this time of year. I am constantly thinking. Literally there is something on my mind. So to have a time of year to be able to reflect on myself and look at what goals I would like to set for myself in the coming year is always refreshing to me. I've created a short list of goals for myself both personal and blog related!
  1. Blog starting two times a week for the whole month of January & then expand on posts per week from there.
  2. Create a theme for myself as well as some set days for blog posts.
  3. Be more organized & utilize my planner more!
  4. Go to the rec center at least three times per week for the whole month of January, and then expand from there, also.
  5. Be more thoughtful/aware of the little things in life!
  6. Keep in touch with my parents as well as other family more.
  7. Always strive.
As far as my New Years goes, my parents and I have a tradition of going out to eat and seeing a movie. While I'm not sure on the dinner location I believe we will be seeing Mockingjay (incredibly excited). This is something very special to me, especially now that I am in college. I do not get to visit my family as much as I would like, so little traditions like this one truly mean a lot.


Finally, the eye of the evening! I posted the above picture on my twitter a few days ago. I had every intention of recreating this for my families evening out, but I ended up going with a smoky eye. Do not fret, though! I plan on doing a post with more detail on my twitter picture in the future. I instead went for a bronze, dark look only using the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. It is safe to say that the chocolate bar palette made it to my favorites for sure! Unfortunately the picture I took does not do this look justice, because in real life the eyeshadows are darker. I am in desperate need of a new camera :-(
I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year! What are some of your resolutions? :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment