Netflix Tag

Leave a Comment


I've only had Netflix since December 2014 (crazy, I know) but I find myself on there almost every day or at least every other day. So I figured this tag would be something fun and personal to throw up while in a bit of a hiatus from my goal of posting regularly. With school and a bit more involvement in my co-ed fraternity, my life has become more chaotic than I thought it would be this semester.
If you have any tips for blogging while in school and really getting yourself fixated on a schedule, I would love the links/comments!



1) What are your favorite series to watch on Netflix?
This is so easy - Scandal. My boyfriend and I just got Netflix back in December and this is the first thing we started to watch. We are obsessed. If you like a show that keeps you on your toes and guessing, this is the one for you. Plus, I have decided I am aspiring to be Olivia Pope ;-)

2) What are you currently watching on Netflix?
House of Cards... Yes I started it. No I do not regret anything.

3) If you could have any series; old or new, put on Netflix, what would it be?
Probably any old school Nickelodeon shows that were from the 90's. I know there are a few on Netflix, but imagine a whole category of 90's Nick... I would die!

4) What is your one peeve about Netflix?
Searching for things... I always feel like I can never find anything and just watch whatever is on the suggested or new tabs on the home page. I do not mind trying to search for things but the process is dissatisfying. Does anyone agree with me??

5) What are your essentials for a perfect night in?
Lots of blankets, favorite PJ pants, hot tea, and a stuffed animal to cuddle with :-)

6) Recommend one series or movie for someone else.
Mr. Peabody, Scandal, House of Cards, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Sherlock. Basis of my likings :-)


I tag anyone who is reading this to fill out this tag!

0 comments:

Post a Comment